“All achievement, no matter what its nature or purpose, must begin with an intense, Burning Desire for something definite.”
According to Mr Hill the way this Burning Desire can be transmuted into its financial equivalent consists of six definite, practical steps:
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire.
- Determine exactly what you are going to give for the money you desire.
- Decide when you intend to have it.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out the desire and star immediately.
- Write out a clear , concise statement of the money you intend to acquire.
- Read your written statement aloud, twice daily.
I am trying this method as of today.